CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - END CUSTOMER
Nixon is California’s iconic watch and accessories brand, born from action sports culture and always pushing the never been done. As a company we are creative, we are ambitious, we take risks. Above all, we want to build great products with the world’s youth as our audience. We collaborate with the best in the business: brands, athletes, retailers, causes. People who share our mindset and our belief that we can make an impact, one detail at a time.
We are proud of more than 20+ years of history, our roots and heritage while steadily aspiring to rise to new horizons, develop and grow our brand and team of ridiculously talented individuals further. Working for Nixon means being part of an international, dynamic, and passionate group of people, multi-lingual, multi-channel and multi-category. We are as diverse as the environment we operate in, stretching all the way from our origins in the action sports industry up to the lifestyle market, electronics, and premium watchmaking. We believe that passion drives performance and that perfection comes from always giving your best. We care about the little things, while thinking big.
Nixon is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team. We operate in a fast paced, fun, and high-growth environment. The right candidate will be customer service oriented, energetic, organized, and excited to be part of a team that is a leader in its industry.
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage a high volume of phone, chat, email, and social inquiries (100+ daily) quickly and efficiently in a busy support environment.
- Demonstrate great phone etiquette and a strong level of enthusiasm when interacting with customers.
- Respond promptly and courteously to customer email inquiries.
- Use effective time management to balance inquiry channel demands.
- Deliver organic and friendly service to customers, providing inquiry resolution on first contact.
- Use strong problem-solving skills to find creative solutions to customer issues.
- Support and effectively communicate Nixon’s policies and processes to customers.
- Offer exceptional customer service using product knowledge resources to recommend products and solutions.
- Assist customers with technical support and provide solutions to service issues.
- Promote the brand by offering only the best experiences to customers.
- Ability to identify and report any critical or reoccurring customer service issues to Supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years experience in retail or customer service
- Exceptional customer service standards
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- High level of enthusiasm
- Team player with a high standard for quality of work and a “can do” attitude
- Strong problem solving skills and the facility to maintain a professional dialogue at all times
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks in a fast paced environment
- Salesforce and/or call center experience a plus
Come join the Nixon Team! Please send your resume to email@example.com and include CSR-End Customer in the subject line.
This position is in Carlsbad, CA, USA. Due to the volume of resumes we cannot respond to everyone personally, but we do thank you for your interest and for reaching out to Nixon. Please, no phone calls. Thank you!