END CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Nixon is California's iconic watch and accessories brand, born from action sports culture and always pushing the never been done. As a company we are creative, we are ambitious, and we take risks. Above all, we want to build great products with the world's youth as our audience. We collaborate with the best in the business: brands, athletes, retailers, causes. People who share our mindset and our belief that we can make an impact, one detail at a time.
We are proud of more than 20+ years of history, our roots, and heritage while steadily aspiring to rise up to new horizons, developing and growing our brand and team of ridiculously talented individuals further. Working for Nixon means being part of an international, dynamic, and passionate group of people, multi-lingual, multi-channel, and multi-category. We are as diverse as the environment we operate in, stretching all the way from our origins in the action sports industry up to the lifestyle market, electronics, and premium watchmaking. We believe that passion drives performance, and that perfection comes from always giving your best. We care about the little things, while thinking big.
This position is responsible for leading Nixon's end customer service team in providing exceptional experiences to end consumers. This includes developing and coaching end customer representatives, creating loyalty through successful service recovery, sharpening internal tools used to record customer interactions, ensuring KPIs and NPS goals are met, reporting on customer feedback across various communication channels, and working with cross-functional partners to maintain a high level of communication and a clear understanding of the product lifecycle.
End Consumer Inquiry Management
- Ensure ECSRs maintain great business etiquette and a high level of enthusiasm when interacting with end consumers by phone, email, chat, and on social media.
- Analyze and report end consumer inquiry information to identify key business opportunities.
- Make sure communication channel coverage is maximized to minimize response time.
- Lead the team in maintaining defined department KPIs for end consumer inquiries.
- Maintain a fluid feedback loop of customer experience opportunities.
- Use strong problem-solving skills to find creative solutions to customer issues.
- Empathize with customers in recovery situations.
- Monitor review platforms and work with customers that rate experiences under 4 stars.
- Report on service recovery performance and opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to deliver paramount customer service.
- Track and report service recovery instances as internal process improvements.
- Be current with product knowledge.
- Have a strong comprehension of technical functions and how product availability works.
- Remain current with inbound styles and reported activity.
- Oversee the reporting and updating of image discrepancies as related to the customer experience.
- Collect and distribute customer feedback on product for development opportunities.
- Assist end consumers with sales order support.
- Preserve sales order integrity by managing any revisions and cancellations to ensure orders are ready for allocation by requested ship dates.
- Maintain a clean order book for end consumers.
Repair Center Support
- Use Nixon's warranty policy and service process as a brand-enhancing opportunity when interacting with end consumers.
- Work closely with Service Center team to identify opportunities that would strengthen the repair service experience.
- Build a strong relationship with the service center team to establish solid end consumer support and a fluid feedback loop for improvement opportunities.
- Communicate and ensure compliance with Nixon's Return Policy and Procedure.
- Use the return process as a brand-enhancing experience by analyzing end customer returns and reporting on the information to business partners.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure product is returned and credited within defined period promised to consumers.
- Partner with the DC to reconcile return discrepancies as needed.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Maintain data integrity by making sure customer information is accurately recorded.
- Ensure adoption and correct use of the tool to advance business processes.
- Actively participate in leading the progression of the tool by maximizing its capabilities.
- Build reports and workflows as needed.
- Recruit, mentor, and develop ECSRs in a nurturing environment where they are empowered and encouraged to excel
- Phone schedule management
- Meet department KPIs
- Effective service recovery
- Order management success: sales orders, service orders, and return orders
- Solid communication with internal and external customers
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Partnerships with cross-functional teams to establish fluid feedback loop
- Analysis and report management
- CRM tool management
- Outstanding people skills
- Demonstrates a high level of detail orientation and organizational skills
- Ability to balance simultaneous projects, evaluate workload and prioritize tasks based on critical need
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency to attain and exceed desired results
- Operates in a cooperative and collaborative spirit to achieve goals
- Innovative thinker
- Understands and executes company's strategic objectives
- 3+ years of Contact Center Manager, Customer Service Manager, or Retail Manager experience
- Proven track record in providing amazing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of service recovery methods and techniques
- Experience with CRMs and ticketing tools, Salesforce Service Cloud a plus
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Come join the Nixon Team! Forward resumes to email@example.com with "ECS Manager" in the subline.
This role is in Carlsbad CA, USA. Due to the volume of resumes, we cannot respond to everyone personally, but we do thank you for your interest and for reaching out to Nixon.